
if you want to make Mexican food, first start by chopping some onions
if you want to make Armenian food, first start by chopping some onions
both cultures use cilantro, only the Armenians use the cilantro seed which is also called the spice coriander
both cultures use fideo-those little noodles, only Armenians call it another name that I only know how to pronounce but not spell, and put it in rice, it's basically a vermicelli noodle
both cultures use favas or habas or fava beans
both cultures use chick peas or ceci beans or garbanzo beans or as the local farmers who grow them here in Idaho refer to them - garbs
There will be more posts on this topic in the future, this is only a start. Please feel free to add to the ongoing list by commenting
I shall enjoy following this Lorena....
ReplyDeleteinteresting line of thinking....love to know what are the top 20 ingredients you use most weeks!
S
Something I've learnt!!!:):)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend:)
Cyrus